Hi Everyone, it’s Social Stamping time again and the theme this week is “Change”
There definitely has been a lot of Changes over the past few months. I’m sure you will agree, it has been a strange year so far.
- I’ve stayed at home more
- 16 weeks working from Home (with a few more to come)
- Not seeing friends in person so much – but a lot of online contact
- Zoom – took on a whole new meaning
- My face to face Card Classes have moved Online – which has been fun!
- Let’s just say, my technical knowledge and ability has been on a steep learning curve!
- At work, Client and Shareholder Meetings have been Virtual and Online
- I worked on one AGM where participants were in 4 different countries and 7 different time zones!
- Home schooling was for everyone! Parents LOVED it – not!
- People are not so keen to greet each other physically now – elbow pumps are the thing!
- Anytime anyone coughs or sneezes, they get the death stare from those around them
And I am sure there are many many other changes too.
For my card this week – I decided to make a card that changes. I made a Shutter card using the Celebrate Sunflowers and Forever Greenery suites.
The back ground changes when you pull the tab.
In the background, I used the Forever Greenery and Flowers for Every Season DSP.
This was a fun card to make – it kept me busy for quite a while.
So what changes have you seen or noticed through out this Covid / Isolation time?
If you started at the beginning of this Social stamping Blog Host, you have now hopped though to the last blog. From here, you can go to the main post where you will find the full list of participants in the Hop. Alternatively, click on the next button below and you will go to the Host of Social Stamping, Kelly Kent.
4 thoughts on “Social Stamping – Change”
This is a new design for me-will definitely look it up. I’ve had a cold this past week so it’s been online meetings all the way-something that would never have happened before COVID!
Great card and great take on the theme. I think I’ll have to give the shutter card a go!
I can’t bring myself to elbow bump – it seems so awkward! Love the card you’ve shared! I don’t think I’m going to be able to resist those sunflowers for much longer! Thanks for joining in with the Social Stamping Blog Hosts! You’re awesome! Kelly x